I wish I could say that I’ve simply “heard” of these things. No, I’ve lived each one of these out. Feel free to say a prayer for me and my family. 😉
1. If your husband comes home from work and notices something new and one of your children exclaims, “It was on sale!” or “We got a good deal!”, then you might be a Thrifty Diva.
2. If you see that a different brand of a product you normally buy is on sale and you pull out your phone or calculator to figure out the price per unit, then you might be a Thrifty Diva.
3. If you regret “splurging” and buying your favorite chocolate treat, then you might be a Thrifty Diva.
4. If you put something that wasn’t on your grocery list into your cart, think about it the whole time you are shopping, and then finally decide that you aren’t going to buy it, you might be a Thrifty Diva.
5. If you keep any sort of log of the prices of items you purchase most on paper or in your head, then you may be a Thrifty Diva.
6. If you’ve stopped buying vegetables because you have a garden, then you might be a Thrifty Diva.
7. If you know your local grocery store’s clearance and markdown policy better than some of the employees of that store do, then you are probably a very serious Thrifty Diva.
8. If you purchase beans or rice 25 pounds at a time, then you are probably a Thrifty Diva.
9. If you test how many dinners can be comprised out of a pound and a half of beef, then you might be a Thrifty Diva.
10. If you check for coupon codes before making any purchase online, then you might be a Thrifty Diva.
11. If you visit several sites to comparison shop before making any purchase online, then you might be a Thrifty Diva.
12. If your weekly grocery stop is to multiple stores in order to get the best deals each store has to offer, you may be a Thrifty Diva.
What would you add to this list?
Spread The Word!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.