Winter is almost HERE!
Now that the weather has cooled off (at least it has here in Utah!), it’s time to plan out some fun activities during the holiday season! The chaos of gift shopping and hosting family members can make the holiday season stressful, so be sure to take some time to relax and have fun with your loved ones.
Here are a few of my favorite ideas…
- Go ice skating
- Find some snowy hills to go sledding
- Pack up everyone in the car to go for hot chocolates
- Find the most festive neighborhoods in your city and drive around to see the lights
- Look for a free live nativity by where you live
- Think up a few random acts of kindness to do together
- Watch Christmas movies in your pajamas
- Build a blanket fort and drape Christmas lights over the top
- Find 3 cookie recipes and bake all 3 (you could even have a cookie bake-off and see who bakes the best cookies)
- Make Christmas Candies together
- Attend a Christmas play at a local school or theater
- Host a game night complete with all of your favorites
- Decorate Gingerbread houses together
- Indoor S’mores (you can roast marshmallows over an unscented candle or simply microwave them for a few seconds)
- Blast holiday music at home and have a dance party
I could go on and on; there are so many fun activities that don’t cost much, or cost nothing at all! All you need are a few of your favorite people, a cold winters’ night, and you’re good to go!
What are some of your favorite things to do when the weather gets cold?
Spread The Word!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.