Let me start out by saying I do not get paid to say this about my experience with a Shark Steam mop. I however was so impressed after borrowing a friend’s that I think everyone should have one. Not only is this a superior cleaning machine, it’s thrifty. Let me tell you why you should buy one.
1. They are pretty inexpensive. You can get the same one I used for $50 shipped from Amazon.com. You can also find them used quite a bit on Craigslist, but try before you buy.
2. It only needs water. There are no chemicals or anything you need. Fill it up with regular water and you are set to go.
3. No refilling the pads. I loved my Swiffer Wet Jet, but those pads were expensive. These are WASHABLE. Just use them and throw them into the washing machine and they are ready to go again.
4. It cleans better than anything. Steam is a VERY powerful thing. I had some stuck on toddler mess on many places on my floor. To get it up normally I would have used a scrub pad. With the steam-vac option I am able to “soften” up the spot and simply mop it away. It was incredibly easy.
5. Super clean sanitized floors. I won’t pretend to know the science of germs or what it takes to kills them, but the steam really does sanitize your floors. And with us having two children, this is very important to me. And let me tell you, our floors haven’t been cleaner.
I am in love with a cleaning tool and I want the whole world to know about it!
Have you tried a steam-mop? Tell us your experience.
Spread The Word!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.