Today is the last day of January. Where did it go? Weren’t we just opening Christmas presents? February is the month of love, but it’s also National Cereal Month. I didn’t even know that existed, but sure enough it does so stores will be having tons of cereals on sale. This includes my personal favorite, grits and cream of wheat too!
Here’s what else is on sale in February.
1. Aspirin and heart healthy foods. The month of love is also the month that emphasizes heart health. So be on the look out for Aspirin sales as well as butter substitutes as well as other healthy supplements that promote heart health.
2. Chocolate! Oh I LOVE chocolate. If you missed the after Christmas chocolate sales, wait until February 15th and stock up!
3. Chinese food. February is when the Chinese typically celebrate New Year so there are lots of sales on noodles and other Chinese related foods.
4. “Love” items. Do I need to say more? It’s the month of love and all the things that go along with that will be on sale. I’ll stop there. This also includes mouthwash and toothpaste.
5. Big Screen TVs. Since the Superbowl is February 3rd this year, tvs will go on sale soon after. Check out your local electronics stores for deals.
6. Fitness equipment. January is a huge month for selling fitness equipment and since February is when that influx dies off, most retailers drop the prices on their equipement making February a great time to buy.
7. President’s Day Sales. I don’t know why department stores do huge sales for President’s Day, but they do. This is a great day to hit places like Macy’s, Dillards, Sears, JcPenny etc. They ALWAYS have President’s Day sales.
Spread The Word!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.