Toothpaste is one of those items that I can always get free. So then I have tons of toothpaste and only so many teeth. You can always donate your extra stash, but here are some other uses for toothpaste that I love.
1. Hanging pictures and other wall decor.
This is by far my favorite use for toothpaste. I HATE trying to put up pictures in my house. I hate using levelers and when I saw this on Pinterest, it was too good to not try. When hanging up something and you want it in a specific place on your wall, just put toothpaste on the bracket and press it to the wall. The toothpaste dot will be left and then place your nail there. It’s so simple and saves you so much time!
2. Treats acne! It does and it works! Just dab a little paste on a zit and it will dry it overnight!
3. Cleans jewelry. I have NO idea if this is recommended or not, but my sister-in-law t0ld me about it and it really does make your jewelry sparkle. I use my extra toothbrushes and literally brush my rings just like my teeth and my rings look BRAND new. It’s amazing!
4. Use it to clean your stinky hands. I use garlic when cooking all the time and I love it freshly chopped, but I hate the smell of my hands afterward. Use toothpaste next time that happens to you and you’ll get rid of the stink!
5. Soothe insect bites. It’s still summer time so we are still being bit by mosquitoes and stung by bees. Next time it happens, use some toothpaste to sooth the sting!
What have you used toothpaste for?
Spread The Word!
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.