For years I’ve heard that Apple Cider Vinegar is the most amazing product out there. It’s good for you with the ability to be used internally for healthy digestion as well as even externally for your skin. And of course, the recipes you can use it in are amazing! But there is so much more!
1. Hair care. This is amazing! You can rinse your hair in it after shampooing a few times a week for amazing shine and body! It’s really fantastic what it does.
2. Skin Care. It can even be used a toner a few times a week. Just dilute a small amount in water and dab it on your skin. It will help with wrinkles and scars too if you leave it overnight.
3. Wart Remover. Take a cotton ball and put ACV on it and put it on the wart and cover it with a bandaid. Keep doing this overnight until the wart falls off.
4. Teeth cleaner. Rub ACV directly onto your teeth and rinse. Keep doing this until you reach the whiteness you’d like.
5. Weight loss! Everyone likes this one. In a 2009 study published in Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry, “it was found that subjects that consumed acetic acid for 12 weeks experienced significant declines in body weight, abdominal fat, waist circumference and triglycerides. Triglycerides contribute to the bad cholesterol that we want to avoid.” Add 2 teaspoons to 16 oz of water and drink everyday.
Do you use apple cider vinegar? What are your uses?
Spread The Word!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.