I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I did not grow up in a crafty home. My mom is just not a crafty woman. It’s ok though, she is amazing at other things. Well one thing she did make that I remember was a success were these little white ghosts out of cheese cloth. They were really fun to do as a kid and know I know they were very cheap. Halloween was HUGE at my house so my mom always went all out and this particular year she decided to make some decorations herself and it actually worked out.
What You Need
2 paper cups stacked on each other from their bottoms
What To Do
1. Inflate a balloon and sit it in the cup with the non-tied side up.
2. In a bowl, pour all your liquid starch.
3. Cut 8-inch squares out of your cheese clothe.
4. Fully immerse your cut cheese clothe.
5. Lay over your balloon that is sitting in the cup.
6. Let dry.
7. Once dry, pop the balloon and take off the cup.
8. For extra personality, tacky glue 2 felt black eyes onto your ghost.
9. Continue until you have as many ghosts as you want.
To see the full tutorial, check out Country Living.
Spread The Word!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.