There is a right and wrong way to coupon. And part of that has to do with how you collect them. There are definitely some dos and do nots. Having proper coupon etiquette will help us all trying to save money through couponing.
1. Don’t steal newspapers. This can be a huge problem in some towns. Unethical couponers have been known for stealing those Sunday papers before you can get outside. Don’t do that!
2. No copying. This includes both internet and any other kind of coupon. You can actually get into a lot of trouble for this, so don’t try it.
3. Leave blinkie coupons for others. You know those little red blinking boxes at the store? Don’t be tempted to take a ton of them. Leave some for the rest of us.
4. Don’t print multiple off the internet. Usually a coupon allows 2 coupons per household. Don’t go changing IP addresses and such to print more.
5. Don’t be sneaky. Sometimes coupons “look” like another product or the size is off and the computer doesn’t catch it. Don’t do that. Use the coupon for the appropriate product.
And don’t forget, you can always leave coupons behind for other people. Along with being an ethical couponer, it’s awesome to help others
Spread The Word!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.