I am no psychologist, but I am sure that when the finances are struggling, you and your family are probably struggling to not think about it. You’re probably stressed and ready to pull your hair out. We can’t stress enough the important of taking your mind off of those things. Your mind must be healthy for you to be efficient enough to deal with all finance stuff. Here are our best tips for taking your mind off the stress of money and debt.
1. Focus on the important things in life. Think about your family, their health and happiness. Sit down and think about all the wonderful and amazing things that are going on.
2. Spend time with your family. Do something fun, but free. Our family LOVES Geocahing. If you don’t know what it is, check it out HERE. It’s free so you don’t have to worry about money and your whole family will love it!
3. Focus on something else that is stressing you out. Have you ever heard about breaking a toe to make your finger stop hurting? Same concept here. Deal with another issue your family may be having that you’ve been putting off. Then when that issue is dealt with, you may be able to go back to your finances grateful for the change and more ready to take it on.
4. Don’t focus on what you don’t have. Nothing keeps your mind on money more than thinking about the things you don’t have. Don’t do that. Only think about all the things you do have. Be grateful.
5. Help others. Ughhhh seriously this is the BEST way to take your mind off of money. Spend 5 minutes helping someone else that has nothing and your world perspective gets a lot bigger. I cannot stress this one enough!
Spread The Word!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.