Make sure when you click on this sample on the Wal-Mart page, you click on the picture of the cat and not the link. Something must be linked wrong on their site. Regardless, sign up for your FREE SAMPLE HERE. Have we ever mentioned how much we love free samples?
Print out THIS $1/1 any 10 pack of Minute Maid Juice boxes.
Then buy Minute Maid Coolers 10 pack $1.97 at Wal-Mart.
Final Price: $.97
BOGO is just the sweetest sounding word and this is a sweet deal (no pun intended).
Print your coupon out here and get two packages of Eclipse gum at Wal-Mart for just $.48 each!
Print out this $1 coupon and use it at Wal-Mart. Regular price is $5.37, so you only pay $4.37 with your coupon! Great deal huh?
Only the first 25,000 get this coupon. Print it out HERE and take it to Wal-Mart because you’ll get this butter for FREE!
You may have heard the Wal-Mart price matches. Sounds good doesn’t it? But a lot of people don’t take advantage of it because they don’t really know what it means.
Just yesterday I read a Facebook status from a friend who said they saved $30 just by price matching at Wal-Mart. Imagine being able to save actual money just by using other stores ads! Sounds pretty great doesn’t it? Here how you can do it.
1. Gather up ads from all your different stores. Note the best deals and write them down. For example if you see Kroger has Granny Smith apples on sale for $.49 cent a pound, write that down in your list and keep a hold of the ad. Do this until you’ve made a list of everything you want to price match. It will be easier if you have a list with what paper the ad is in. Being organized with this is very important so that checking out goes smoother.
2. Study the Wal-Mart ad matching rules listed below. You can also print one out HERE.
We gladly match the price in the following types of ads:
- Buy one, get one free ads with a specified price
- Example: Buy one for $2.49, get one free (BOGO)
- Competitors’ ads that feature a specific item for a specified price.
- Preferred shopping card prices for specific items that are in a printed ad.
- For fresh produce and meat items when the price is offered in the same unit type (lb. for lb.; each for each)
*The following are guidelines and limitations:
- We will match any local competitor’s advertised price.
- We do not require customers to have the ad with them to honor a competitor’s ad.
- Items purchased must be identical to the ad (size, quantity, brand, flavor, color, etc.)
We DO NOT match the price in the following types of competitor ads:
- Items that require a separate purchase to get the ad price
- example: “Buy [item A] to get [item B] for $C”
- Items with no actual price that require a purchase to get free product
- example: “Buy both [items A & B] to get [item C] for free”
- Items that require a purchase to get a competitors’ gift card
- example: “Buy [item A] to get a $B gift card
- Buy one, get one free (BOGO) ads with no actual price given
- Going out of business or closeout prices
- Percentage off
- example: “All mascara, 40% off”
- Competitors’ private label price promotions
We do not honor:
- Ads when the actual price for items cannot be determined.
- Internet pricing
- Misprinted ad prices of other retailers
- “Going out of business” sales or “close out” prices
3. Go to Wal-Mart with your list and your advertisements. Do your normal shopping, but keep these things you want to price match together.
4. Check out. Keep your price matching items separate from your regular items. It would actually be best to do them last so your cashier can be warned you will be price matching. Have the rules of price matching with you so that if you hit a snag, you can refer to them.
5. Save money!
How much have you saved at Wal-Mart price matching?
Great deal on a great reviewed printer.
I haven’t owned this printer, but I have had Canon printers before and they rocked!
Get this one from Wal-Mart.com for only $29 and free site to store shipping!
Here is an awesome high value coupon. Rumor has it that certain KY products are on sale at Wal-Mart and when you use this coupon, you get it free!
Let us know if you do. Print yours HERE.