Who doesn’t love Vegas! Enter now and You Could Win the 2016 K&N® Horsepower Challenge Edition Toyota Tacoma!
Get in gear!
- Enter here for your chance to win a trip for 2 to the K&N® Horsepower Challenge** where one lucky winner will receive a new 2016 Toyota Tacoma.
- We’re also giving away some great K&N® prizes instantly. Give our spin-to-win game a spin each day. Your vehicle will thank you.
- Put your foot on the gas today.
- Sign up using Facebook or fill in your information to get started.
Vegas can be a seriously cheap vacation if you are not a gambler. The draw of Vegas is the cheap hotel rooms, buffets, shows, etc that try to lure people in with their cheap price tags, but Vegas hopes you’ll gamble while you are there and thus the house wins. However, you can beat the house if you do it with the right mindset. Here are our tips for doing Vegas cheap.
1. Fly cheap. There are several budget airlines that fly into Vegas for cheap. Allegient and JetBlue are two that come to mind. We’ve gotten tickets from Allegient for $29 one ways. Of course they tack on fees, but it still ends up cheaper.
2. Get freebies from the casinos. A lot of casinos will give you credits to use at their casino. They hope that once they get you in there you will stay. Instead take no money to the casino, get your credit, cash it out or play and then be done. You’ve at most lost money that was never yours or you’ve made money.
3. Stay off the strip for hotels. Lodging can definitely be a huge expense in Vegas. But staying off the strip will seriously help your bill.
4. Drink for free. Ok, so this is kind of true. If you are gambling the casinos will give you free drinks. But if you don’t have self control gambling, don’t do it. But if you can sit at the penny slots for a while, you could drink for a lot less.
5. Eat cheap. There are plenty of places to get a very expensive meal in Vegas and I am sure it’s awesome, but you can also eat for cheap. Buffets are great and a lot of casinos will get you deals if you sign up for their rewards. Just look around for the best deals and know they are out there.
What are your best Vegas tips for saving money?