Target has updated and added some new additions to their price matching policy! They will NOW price match 29 online competitors INCLUDING Costco, Sams, Amazon, Diapers.com, and MORE! This new policy is effective as of 10/1/15.
Another great addition: You can now price match both at your local Target store AND online at Target.com. Target is also doubling the time frame in which you can take advantage of a price match on a product – from 7 days to 14 days for products bought both in store and online.
You can go HERE to see the full policy. I’d recommend printing it out and carrying it with you. Since this policy is BRAND NEW, managers/cashiers might not be up to date on all the rules yet.
Here are the limitations and exclusions:
* Match Target.com prices on in-store purchases and in-store prices for Target.com purchases.
* Price matches and adjustments will NOT be allowed for prices from Thanksgiving Day through the Monday after Thanksgiving, whether offered by Target or a competitor.
* Alaska and Hawaii Target stores are excluded from price matching online competitors.
* No rainchecks will be issued for items out of stock at Target or Target.com.
* Target does not price match competitors if they are out of stock.
* Limit of one price match per identical item per guest for online competitor matches.
* Cartwheel offers and Target coupons cannot be combined with price match.
* Manufacturer coupons will be applied after a price match is made per Target’s coupon policy.
What are your thoughts on the new updates?
Spread The Word!