Getting the best price on groceries means comparing prices among your local grocery stores and keeping track of what the average price is compared to a great sale price. But who has time to go to every grocery store in town each week just to compare prices? That’s what sales circulars are for, you say? What if I told you that you could save time on that too?
Now I have your attention! 😉
ShopPerk makes smart shopping easy. Every day. For everyone. Get great deals on the things you need most. Compare stores in your area to find the best selection and the biggest savings. Find recipes and ideas that leave you more time, more money and more energy to spend on what you truly love.
Here’s how it works:
Get inspired: Discover new recipes and find fun food ideas to add to your grocery list.
Get it for less: We’ll show you the stores that have your list items for less, along with useful stats and helpful tips.
Win at shopping: The more you use ShopPerk, the smarter it gets, making each trip to the store easier and more rewarding.
That’s right, it’s that easy to get cash back with iBotta!
Before shopping, choose your favorite products and complete the tasks; the more you complete, the more cash you’ll earn. Buy your chosen products at over 41+ retailers where Ibotta works like Target, Walmart, CVS and your favorite grocery stores. After checking out, verify your purchases by uploading a photo of your receipt and scanning the product’s barcode.
Earn real money that you can send instantly to a PayPal account or donate to any school in America.
FYI: iBotta has been featured on Good Morning America and Google Play. Those are quite the endorsements if you needed more reason to try it!
Get a custom photo iPhone case for only $9.99!
Shipping starts at just $5.52.
This would make an excellent gift, whether for someone else or even just for yourself! 😉
Let’s face it, smartphones have taken over the country. I am not complaining though. In so many ways, it’s made my life easier. I can shop on it, email on it and now I save money on it! Here are some ways you can save money using your smartphone device.
1. Use it for couponing! You can use programs like Savingstar and Cellfire. With both you pick the coupons you want and they load them onto your store’s reward card. When you check out, reap the benefits.
2. Use it to price compare. There are apps for your phone like RedLaser that will help you find the best deal just by scanning the bar code of the product you are looking at.
3. Store your reward cards. Are you like me and have NUMEROUS reward cards? I am pretty sure I’ve worn more wallets out by having too many reward cards. With apps like CardStar, you can store them all on your smartphone.
4. Find awesome gas deals. If you’ve never used Gasbuddy, it’s a MUST for Thrifty Divas. Use it to find the best deals on gas in your area. There is an awesome app here.
5. Use it to find your bank’s ATM and avoid fees. Bank’s charge an arm and a leg if you aren’t their customer and you need an ATM. Avoid those fees using your bank’s app and let them find the closest FREE ATM for you.