Admit it… you love eBay, don’t you?
If you’re not already an eBay bargain hunter, let me tell you why you should be.
First, let me guess… you think eBay is just a
junk yard-sale online where used, broken down, ugly things go to be sold to hoarders.
Now, let go of that sterotype for a minute and read this:
eBay Daily Deals: Each and every day, you will find a huge selection of highly discounted, top brands and products. They go fast – so act quickly!
There are TONS of brand new, discounted products available on eBay shipped right to your door and easier to find than hunting through a discount store clearance bin.
So give eBay a try! And if you like it, sign up for the Daily Deals e-mails.
Yay! There’s a huge President’s Day sale going on at Totsy, starting today and going through Friday, February 22nd. Save up to 90% off all kinds of goodies for you, your family, and your home!
I ordered some shoes from Totsy about a month ago, which I rarely do because buying shoes online is extremely difficult to get the right fit, but at such an unbelievably low price I couldn’t resist. To my amazement all 3 pairs fit perfectly! That’s NEVER happened for me before with shoe shopping online. Their size guides are actually accurate. Anyway, after such a great experience, I definitely recommend Totsy.
Get 4 Disney Books for just $3.96! These are the really nice hard cover books with the big names from Disney and Pixar.
Best of all, you can cancel anytime! Call 1-800-353-3140 or login to your account online: https://www.earlymoments.com/Login/
Otherwise, you’ll be sent 3 new books every month for less than $5 a book. Or adjust your account to receive new books less often. It’s completely up to you!
This is an awesome baby shower gift at a GREAT price! (Or get one for yourself if you have a little one on the way.)
Get a FREE Baby Nursing Pillow. Just pay shipping ($12.90)
Use code ENBABY at checkout to get this deal!
For just $5 + shipping you can get a “Minky” soft baby nursing pillow instead! Same code: ENBABY
Customize with your photos, text, your choice of clipart, etc.
Choose 1 or all 6 of the free goodies:
Photo Wall Calendar
Just pay shipping and handling!
If you’re like me… you have a lot of baby showers coming up! (Why the stork is skipping my nest… that’s beyond me!) It’s tempting to buy cute little baby clothes, but really how long are they going to be able to use it and typically the grandmas have a monopoly on the fun clothes shopping. For us friends of the mom-to-be (whether for the 1st or 4th time) a more practical gift is a good idea.
Get a FREE nursing cover (valued at $35) when you use code ENBABY at checkout! Shipping is only $11.95 which is a great deal.
Free custom photo wall calendar from VistaPrint! Just pay shipping, which starts at $5.32.
This is such a fun way to go through your pictures from last year, or years past, and keep the memories alive all 2013!
Nothing says wasted money like throwing away or giving away a Christmas present you received that you didn’t like. Here is a list of Christmas gifts more often regretted by the recipient.
1. Pets- A lot of people feel a pet is a good idea for a gift, but every year there is a HUGE influx of puppies and kittens that end up in the animal shelters once buyers remorse sets in.
2. Ties- My husband told me to put this, but he said he hated getting ties and usually never wore them. I guess I need to make a return. Novelty ties are to be especially avoided.
3. Big Mouth Billy Bass- Do you remember this little guy? He’s a fake bass fish that turns and talks to you when you walk buy. It’s TERRIBLE! My dad got one, one year and it didn’t do much more than entertain us for the day.
4. Fruit cake- My grandma argues with me on this one because she likes it, but that stuff is NASTY. And it’s like one of the top gifts EVER during the holiday season. People bring them to parties, gift exchanges and to teachers and bosses. Then those little jewels either get regifted or they go in the trash. Admit it, you’ve thrown a fruit cake in the trash.
5. Musical instruments- Unless you are a seasoned player of said instrument, don’t bother asking for one for Christmas. I did that one year in hopes of learning the guitar. It stayed in the case most of the time and I never learned a cord. It’s best to borrow a friend’s to learn on and once you know you love it, then spend the money.
What are some gifts you’ve hated?