Fall is here, but don’t distress, there is still fun to have even though summer is gone! Every season offers its own kind of fun and enjoyment. These are some free or low cost things my family and I like to do.
1. Rake up the leaves and have a leaf fight. It doesn’t get more free than that and who doesn’t love a good leaf fight! Or maybe you could try leaf angels!
2. Go to a pumpkin patch. Some require a small fee to get in. Ours is $10 for our whole family, but we get to go through a corn maze, hay ride, petting zoos, and much much more. Most towns have something comparable to this, find out and go!
3. Go to a corn maze. These too have minimal entrance fees, but they aren’t bad. Your whole family can get lost together and have a blast!
4. Do fall crafts! There are so many places online that will teach you to do fall crafts for free. HERE is a great resource. It will also help when it starts getting cold outside and you and the kids have to stay inside.
5. Pumpkin carving. You don’t have to wait until Halloween to carve pumpkins or even paint the litte ones. It take very little money, but does take a lot of time. With activities, this is what you want!
What are you doing this Fall to keep busy?
Spread The Word!