Yesterday my husband was driving and his whole front axle came off his car. It was terrifying, but thank God no one was hurt especially our two small children in the back. Needless to say, the car wasn’t drivable and we needed a tow. But fortunately, we didn’t have to pay a dime for it. It was part of our car insurance program. That got me thinking about all the perks that my company offers and maybe give you some ideas about perks your company have. It’s definitely worth a call to your insurance agent to find out if they have any great incentives for you.
1. Towing. This was the big one for us yesterday since towing can be $100 or more. I think towing is one of those things you shouldn’t have to pay for with all the programs out there like AAA and your insurance companies that may pay for it.
2. Entertainment discounts. Our insurance company offers discounts for movie tickets, theme park tickets, rental cars etc. They have a ton of promo codes for us and we use them whenever we need it. It’s a wonderful perk that we’ve taken advantage of a lot!
3. Accident forgiveness. When you get into an accident your premiums usually go up a lot. And they stay that way for a while. Some companies have started implementing accident forgiveness. I LOVE this option. Especially for those of us who are generally very safe drivers, but accidents do happen.
4. Bundling discounts. If you use the same company for home, life and car insurance, you will most likely be able to get discounts for putting them all together. It’s a great option if you know you need these other things.
5. Auto-pay. Insurance companies will often give discounts to people who sign up for auto pay. It’s a simple option, can gave you a little money and then you don’t need to remember to pay your bill!
What perks does your company have?
Spread The Word!