It’s expensive to look good right? Well that may be what you’ve heard, but it doesn’t have to be! Here are some ways you can save money on do-it-yourself beauty tips!
1. Brown sugar and milk. This makes a GREAT exfoliator and it’s wayyyyyyy cheaper than any you would buy.
2. Yogurt and honey. When your skin gets red and irritated, this is a great way to calm it down.
3. Green tea leaves and water. This strange concoction will make an amazing toner for your face.
4. Cucumbers. They really do help your eyes when they are puffy. It’s not just for the movies!
5. Vinegar. This is going to sound crazy, but vinegar is an awesome stripper for your hair. It will strip all that build up right off! It makes it super shiny too! And it doesn’t stink, so don’t worry!
6. Lemon juice and water. This will naturally lighten your hair! No more sun-in for you! Just use natures elements.
Remember before you get skeptical that beauty products haven’t always been around and for centuries people had to use products found in nature. Give these a try and tell us what you think!
spread the word!