Toners found at the beauty stores are pricey, so why not make your own?
I am ALWAYS on the lookout for natural remedies for my problem skin, then one day I came across this one! I make rice ALL the time – who knew I could be saving the water that I was washing the rice with to clear my face?! This is a crazy revelation to me, and I am excited to share it. I really like how because I eat rice a lot, I don’t have to go to any extra effort for this, or spend any extra money.
Apparently, rice water has vitamins and minerals that can help purify and cleanse your skin. It can also cure acne and acne scars, shrink pores, and prevent wrinkles. It is a miracle I found this, because these are exactly my problems. If you are like me, definitely give it a try too!
All you need is:
- Jasmine or white rice (if you are washing rice just for this face toner, about a ½ cup will do)
- Water (obviously)
- Rinse your rice in a colander to rid it of dirt.
- Place the rice in a pot and soak in water for about 15 minutes.
- Drain the rice and put the water in a container.
- Your rice water is ready for use to make your skin beautiful!
Spread The Word!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.