Love the feeling of satisfaction and completing something new? Because I know I for sure do. Especially getting the reward from it as well. Well this is how you can make that all possible.
Starting a garden can be hard, especially for those who don’t have the green thumb. But once you get it started, it’s hard to quit. Gardening does involve getting a little dirty and playing in the soil. At the end of the day, the work you put in will only result in how well the garden turns out.
- The first step is to ask yourself “Why do I want a garden?” This is because once you realize what you want to do, then you’ll make sure to keep at it. Just a reminder, at the beginning some pests will come, that is totally normal. It is also normal to be discouraged. It’ll be hard, especially those with “black thumbs.”
- The second step will to be set goals. Remember that those goals need to be realistic and reachable. Although you’ve already had the reason of WHY you want a garden, this is going to help with when the garden will be started.
- Plan. Plan. Plan. Nothing will work if you do not know how well those plants grow, and how long it takes to grow. So, prioritize.
- Once you have planned when you will do it, figure out where each of those plants will go. Some plants need specifications on how much sun each will need, and how much water needed.
- Lastly, enjoy your garden! And the results to come after it.
WARNING: MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR UTILITY LINES ARE SO WHEN YOU’RE DIGGING, YOU DON’T ACCIDENTALLY HIT SOMETHING.
Spread The Word!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.