Tired of the boring look that you see all day every day while working? SAME HERE! It’s so blah and it makes work not very fun to go to, am I right? Well lets change that! Here are some ways…
Change up the mouse pad!
Things you’ll need:
- fabric mod podge
- fabric of your choice
- round cork
- sponge brush
- Get all your materials together and pull out the round cork. Once you have that place the fabric under it and trace around (lightly) the circle, and give an extra 2″ for overhang.
- Next, get to cutting. Make sure to follow the circle you drew to make sure it fits.
- Now that it’s in the same shape and size as the cork, get your mod podge and your sponge brush.
- Start spreading the mod podge all around the cork. * Not too much though *
- Then once it’s placed all over the top, turn over and cut the bottom off so it’s completely flat.
- Let dry over night.
Click here to see the full tutorial!!
Spread The Word!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.