These delicious smoothie popsicles use layers of many different ingredients so you can choose the flavors and customize them however you want! This is a great summer twist on popsicles and a healthy option for a refreshing snack in the heat. They are relatively simple to make, but can just be a little time consuming so I personally like to buy extra ingredients to make them in bulk at one time.
- Various fruits like cherries (without pits and stems of course), apples, oranges, berries, bananas, etc.
- Coconut water/milk
- For extra healthy ingredients, try chia seeds or spinach or kale juice.
- Basically anything you can really think of!
- Using a measuring cup with a spout, pour small amounts of your first layer into each space of a popsicle mold.
- Freeze this first layer for 30-45 minutes.
- Pour your second layer, then put pieces of foil over each of the beginnings of the popsicles, then place popsicle sticks through the middle of each. To make it easier, use a knife to make small holes in the foil first.
- Freeze again, then take off the foil and continue adding layers and freezing until each mold is full.
- To help unmold the popsicles, place the mold in some hot water for 15 seconds and then try sliding them out.
- Can’t finish them all? Store in the freezer for yummy healthy treats all summer long!
Spread The Word!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.