I’m a pretty impatient person and would much rather spend my time eating my food than making it. Most of the time though, when you want something specific like lemon garlic pasta, you just have to make it yourself. This is why this is the perfect recipe for anyone who is a beginner at cooking, or just doesn’t have a lot of time. It is SUPER simple, only took me about 15-20 minutes to make, and it turns out very delicious as well!
- 1 box angel hair or kind of pasta you like
- Salt and pepper
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 5 cloves minced garlic
- 1 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoons crushed red pepper
- 5 Tablespoons butter
- 2 cups baby spinach or other choice of vegetables
- ⅓ cup parmesan
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Boil a large pot of water, then add salt and pasta. Cook pasta to al dente (usually around 12 minutes), and make sure to save ¼ cup of pasta water before draining.
- In a large pan, warm the olive oil over medium heat, then add garlic and lemon zest. After one minute, add in the Italian seasoning and crushed red pepper then cook for another minute. (Don’t be like me and burn the seasoning, which I didn’t even know was possible….)
- Add butter and melt it, then add vegetables, pasta, pasta water, and lemon juice. After a bit, add in the parmesan and stir.
- If you want, add any type of meat to get some protein as well.
Spread The Word!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.