You don’t need to go out and spend a lot of money on a date to make it fun. Some of my most favorite dates are the ones that were impromptu and didn’t even require us to leave the house! It’s not the amount of money that makes the date memorable, it’s the fun you two have spending time together!
Here are just a few of my favorite ideas…
1. Have a picnic in the backyard, or even the front room! Just lay out a blanket and eat cross-legged on the floor. Even PB&J’s will taste better when you eat them in a unique new place.
2. Make your own movie night indoors. If you can get your hands on a projector, project the movie onto a wall. Stock up on popcorn and other movie theater treats and cuddle up on the couch. Or, even better, blow up an inflatable mattress and watch the movie from there! Using different seating, a different room, or a different method to watch the movie will make the experience that much more fun.
3. Board game night! Pull out a few of your favorite childhood games, and challenge each other!
4. Cook up a romantic dinner together. Bring out the candles, set out a nice tablecloth, play some nice music in the background, and get dressed up!
5. Take YouTube dance lessons! This is such a fun idea. Simply search for a tutorial on a particular dance style, and get dancing!
6. Head to the backyard to roast some marshmallows. Or make them in the microwave or oven!
7. Have a spa night! Give each other massages and relax to calming music. You can even both try out a new exfoliating face mask!
8. Head to the backyard to star gaze. Print out some information about different constellations and challenge each other to who can find one first.
These are just a few of the many stay-at-home date night ideas there are out there. Honestly, just as long as you’re both together and focusing on each other, it doesn’t matter what you end up doing.
Feel free to share any of the date ideas you have in the comments below!
Spread The Word!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.