Wanting to buy new things for the home and not wanting to spend hundreds while doing it? This is even a way you won’t need to do much!
Hobby Lobby hacks on ways to save:
- Plan the shopping trips around the sale schedule.
- Avoid paying the full price by looking on the website for coupons first.
- There’s a 40% coupon online that states “one per person, per day.” So print off multiple coupons and have your kids in line with it.
- Avoid shopping online though, prices are the same. *Unless free shipping. Then that saves you gas money!*
- Twice a year they put their home accents on clearance, Don’t miss it!!
- Use that 40% coupon instead of sale prices. *Only if it’s higher percentage.*
- After the holiday seasons, sales go all the way down to 90% off.
- 10-15% off on damaged items. (Can even fix them yourself and save money!)
- Shop on Saturday nights when the sale prices overlap.
If you follow these rules, you can just see your wallet grow! Also, Tuesday and Wednesday are the least busy times to go. So get to shopping! Goodluck
Spread The Word!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.