Looking to get organized?
A perfect desk accessory for the busy student is a smaller bulletin board to either stand on the desk or to hang on the wall right above it. A plain ol’ board is kind of bland, especially when you’re trying to make your workspace you. That’s where this little DIY helps. This is a super cheap and cute project that makes it super easy to make your study spot a little more colorful. It is also very helpful to me, because I have all of my important things all together right in front of me. I know I will definitely be more organized now that I have my responsibilities and deadlines right in front of me at all times!
- Noticeboards or pinboards (find them for cheap at thrift stores, or head to Walmart or Target)
- Spray paint in your favorite color(s)
- Masking tape
- Measuring tape
What to do:
- Take the measuring tape and measure down the vertical side of the board.
- Mark the midpoint to cover with paper, this is also where you will fold your paper into a triangle and cover half of the top (you can do various sides) for your geometric shape.
- Secure the papers with masking tape.
- Make sure you also cover the frames of the boards with masking tape!
- Let dry. Place them where you want and pin important documents, deadlines, plans, etc.!
That’s all! Give it a try and let me know how it turns out!
Spread The Word!
No comments yet.