With all the technology nowadays kids likely have not experienced the fun of a pet rock. Back in the day these things were not only sold in stores but many kids would have pet rocks. Rocks tend to be pretty boring and dull though. With this craft you can turn an ordinary rock into a cute little cactus that is very fun to make! Kids will love to pick out and paint rocks and use their imaginations to make it their own. Honestly, how much cuter could these rocks be?
What you need:
- Googly eyes
- Outdoor acrylic paints
- Hot Glue or Glue dots
- First start off by picking your rocks, it is best to find rocks that have a flatter side but the more details the better!
- Next clean your rocks so they are nice and shiny.
- Then you are going to paint the rocks. GET CREATIVE!
- Next you are going to let them dry completely and then glue on the eyes with either glue dots or a hot glue gun.
- They are now ready to go! Keep in mind the more variety in sizes makes for better rock family!
- AREN’T THEY ADORABLE!
Spread The Word!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.