Feeling like your home isn’t festive enough for the season that is arriving quickly? This is an easy, inexpensive, DIY project!
What you’ll need:
- Heat up the hot glue gun.
- Get your container, along with the cinnamon sticks.
- Place the sticks vertically side by side on the container using the hot glue.
- Once you’ve covered the entire container, get the ribbon and hot glue that around the cinnamon sticks. *Make sure to not hot glue it where the bow will be tied.*
- Once you’ve finished that, place the candle inside and you’re done!
I would suggest using vanilla for the scent of the candle. Vanilla mixed with cinnamon is an amazing smell! Also I made quite a few of these and placed them around the house.
Spread The Word!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.