A very cheap and easy way to save money this year during the Christmas season is to create your own decorations! And here’s one of them.
Things you’ll need:
- Hula hoop
- Tinsel or Garland (green and red preferably)
- Battery powered led string lights.
- Hot glue
- Holiday ribbon
*every thing can be bought at the dollar store or a Walmart.*
- Get the hula hoop, hot glue, and garland.
- Start to glue to garland to the hula-hoop and wrap it spirally.
- You can do all one color, or you can make it go every other color and wrap it all around.
- Once you’ve finished wrapping the garland on the hula-hoop; get the light strand and place onto the hula hoop, making sure it’s not totally visible.
- After all of that, get the ornaments and place on the hoop.
- Then get the ribbon and you’re going to use that to hang the hoop from the ceiling.
Now you have created your perfect Christmas chandelier!
Spread The Word!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.