“Try the grey stuff it’s delicious, don’t believe me ask the dishes!”
If you are a Beauty and the Beast fan, you’ve heard of the “grey stuff,” and trust me, it is delicious! After trying this at the Magic Kingdom in Disney World I decided I would see if there was a recipe so I could make it myself! Not only is there a very simple recipe, it is also very delicious. 😉 This recipe is just for the grey stuff but to start it off bake some of your favorite cupcakes (works best with red velvet or chocolate) and get ready to frost them!
- 1 package of instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 ½ cups of Milk
- 3-4 Cups whipped heavy cream
- 15 Oreos
- 3 Tbs Instant Chocolate pudding mix.
- 2 Tsp Vanilla
- Edible Pearl sprinkles
- To start it off mix the entire contents of vanilla pudding mix, 3 Tbs chocolate pudding, 1 tsp Vanilla, and milk in a large bowl with a whisk. Next put the bowl into the fridge and let cool for approximately 10 minutes.
- Next place the oreos into a food processor or blender and blend until they are finely blended into crumbs. (You can always use a ziploc bag and rolling pin as well).
- Now it is time to take the pudding from the fridge and mix the oreo crumbs into it very well.
- Lastly fold the whipped cream into the pudding mixture and put back in the fridge for about an hour.
- Serve over your cupcakes and enjoy the very delicious grey stuff! You will not regret it!
Spread The Word!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.