Do you want to be the coolest person in the world to the next performer you go to see? Then try your hand at crafting a candy bouquet. It’s actually very simple, doesn’t take much time, and honestly doesn’t cost much either!
This bouquet is super easy to make, and only requires a few supplies:
- Wooden sticks/skewers (I used 12 in bamboo skewers and cut a few of them down so that the candies would be at varying heights)
- Hot glue gun
- Rubber bands
- Wrapped candies
- Tissue paper
- Plan out the different heights of each candy on each stick before gluing them to make sure that they will all look nice together. Trim a few of the sticks down if you have smaller candies that would look best in the front below others.
- Whip out the glue gun and apply a generous amount to the stick, then press it onto the candy and add more glue if necessary.
- Once the candies are securely hot glued, hold the sticks all together and use a rubber band and a little more hot glue to hold them where you want them.
- Wrap it all up with a few pieces of tissue paper, secure that down with another rubber band, and hide the rubber band with a decorative ribbon. I added a small iron-on butterfly that I had on hand with another dab of hot glue.
That’s it! If you use the rubber bands and hot glue appropriately, you’ll find that you have a sturdy bouquet of candy to gift to that lucky performer. They’ll love how creative it is among the fields of flowers they receive, and the extra work that you put into assembling it and choosing their favorite candies will just show them how much you mean to them.
Spread The Word!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.