Happy first day of August!
How did August get here so fast? If you’re looking for a nice refreshing snack for the few hot summer days we have left, you’re in the right place! This is definitely one of my favorite summer snacks. My mom used to make these for me all the time when I was young. If you love watermelon you will love this recipe! Not only will you love eating them but you they are fun to make as well! Watermelon has always been one of my favorite fruits, not only is it tasty by itself but there are so many recipes out there that make this fruit even better!
This recipe will make 6 popsicles. Feel free to double (or triple!) the recipe for even more frozen treats!
- 3 Cups cubed watermelon
- 1/2 Cup Yogurt (Greek,or plain)
- 1 Tbs Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 6 Popsicle Sticks
- In a blender combine the Sugar, watermelon, yogurt, and lemon juice
- Blend it all together until it is perfectly smooth.
- Next pour the mixture into popsicle molds and insert sticks.
- Put into the refrigerator and freeze for about 4 hours (or overnight) until firm and frozen all the way through.
- Best part of all ENJOY these nice cooling treats
Spread The Word!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.