If we are anything alike then we will both agree that mornings are very hard. Hitting snooze about 2 to 3 times…. maybe 4 is the normal and typical thing to do. But after that is something that can impact the rest of your day BIG-TIME
- Once you wake up, get a cup of coffee. Make that cup of coffee be your motivation to get up. or if you don’t like coffee, drink some ice cold water.
- Go work out. Yes, yes I know, we all hate waking up but now trying to add working out on top of it? Impossible to comprehend, but possible to do. Working out in the morning is the best way to get your day started. Don’t forget to stretch!
- Come back and shower all that hard-work and sweat off.
- After that, go watch the news, maybe jump on your social media sites and get all caught up, or maybe even jump onto your favorite blog site *wink wink*
- Make yourself some breakfast. Healthy of course! This is the most important meal of the day if you haven’t heard.
- Quick tidy up. Although it doesn’t seem important at this time, or even necessary, it’ll surely make cleaning up later a lot easier.
- Now is the makeup, hair, packing of bags, all things necessary for your busy big day ahead of you.
Now good luck and go concur the day!
Spread The Word!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.