Are you drooling over the Black Friday Sales? I know I am, but I’ll be honest, I DO NOT look forward to the crowds. It’s quite cold here early in the morning so the thought of standing in a line in temperatures in the teens just doesn’t appeal to me. For some the crowds don’t deter them, but for others it’s just enough to make you want to sit at home.
If you do decide to sit home, that doesn’t mean you have to miss out on the awesome deals. Here are some ways you can still get great Black Friday deals without the crowds.
1. Cyber Monday! This is every online shoppers dream. Right now a lot of stores are even previewing their Cyber Monday sale previews. Think outside the box too for sales. I’ve even seen a ton of professional photographers and other trade workers offer Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals.
2. Shop Thanksgiving night. Part of me hates suggesting this because I really do value time with the family and making Thanksgiving about being thankful and not going into consumer mode. However, if you are like me and my family, my 8pm when a lot of sales start, the family has gone home and the kids are in bed. I might as well go and take advantage of those early Black Friday sales. It’s also FAR less crowded.
3. Try Black Friday Online. Some stores such as Wal-Mart are offering the same deals online as in the store online. The items probably won’t last long, but at least you’ll be in your pjs. 🙂
4. Stay away from popular places. For examples, instead of hitting Target, try places like K-Mart and Shopko which do smaller sales. They still have great deals, but with less people.
5. Don’t go at all. Yes, don’t go. If it’s not worth your mental health, it’s not worth the sale price. Stay at home in your warm bed and rest. There is always next year right?
Spread The Word!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.