Always have coupons for…
Some Thrifty Divas would say you don’t buy anything without a coupon, but I for one know that isn’t always possible and sometimes life gets hectic and you can’t always clip your Sunday paper’s coupons. It happens, but I do have a list of things you should never not have a coupon for because there is just no excuse.
1. Kohls. Seriously these people don’t go a week or two without sending out coupons. You can always wait for a Kohls coupon and it will always be worth it.
2. Toothpaste and toothbrushes. These are things that take FOR-EV-ER to run out of so when you see a coupon for them, get it and use it. Honestly I think you should never pay for these items at all. These are almost always free or pennies when you get the good deals!
3. Appetizers to Chili’s. This restaurant is always giving away free kids meals, chips and salsa and queso. We NEVER go there without one so always check before you go.
4. Cereal. I am convinced there is a cereal coupon in EVERY Sunday paper. EVERY.SINGLE.ONE. Never buy cereal without one. It’s like free money right there folks!
5. Infant Formula. Not only can you find these most Sundays, you can also get them online and through the manufacturers website. When I had babies using formula, Baby’s R Us would stack those checks you would get from some companies and I would get tons of free formula. Formula DOES NOT have to be expensive with coupons and I am here to tell you I got a lot of free formula. NEVER buy it without a coupon.
What are some items you never buy without a coupon?
spread the word!