With the colder seasons coming ahead, and even for all those early mornings before work you all have a favorite mug. Here’s a way where you can get a favorite mug and making it yourself making it an inexpensive cute look!
- plain mug (you can get at your nearest dollar store, or even just an old one you have!)
- masking tape
- matte finish
- gold spray paint (or whatever you want)
- clear sealer
- Apply the masking tape in your desired pattern.
- Use the gold spray paint (or desired color), keeping it 13–18 inches away from the mug.
- Wait five minutes then apply the clear sealer.
- Leave it another five minutes and then remove the masking tape.
Note, your new mug will not be dishwasher friendly!
More fun ideas here!
Spread The Word!
No comments yet.