With the colder seasons coming ahead, and even for all those early mornings before work you all have a favorite mug. Here’s a way where you can get a favorite mug and making it yourself making it an inexpensive cute look!
- plain mug (you can get at your nearest dollar store, or even just an old one you have!)
- masking tape
- matte finish
- gold spray paint (or whatever you want)
- clear sealer
- Apply the masking tape in your desired pattern.
- Use the gold spray paint (or desired color), keeping it 13–18 inches away from the mug.
- Wait five minutes then apply the clear sealer.
- Leave it another five minutes and then remove the masking tape.
Note, your new mug will not be dishwasher friendly!
More fun ideas here!
Spread The Word!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.