A while back I gave you 10 amazing uses for baking soda. Now let’s hit that other cheap liquid that’s in everyone’s house. I bet a lot of these uses you’ve never even heard of. Hydrogen Peroxide is cheap. So if something is cheap, it’s good to find multiple purposes for it.
1. It whitens your whites and makes your colors brighter. I had no idea about this. Just use it like bleach in the bleach spot in your wash and watch it go! It’s a great alternative to color safe bleach which can be expensive.
2. Clean your countertops with it. Put some into a spray bottle and spray it on your counters. When you see it bubbling, that means there was junk on there that you want gone!
3. Whiten grout. Tile grout gets gross sometimes. Pour some hydrogen peroxide on it and watch it clean.
4. Cleans veggies and fruits. Mixing water and hydrogen peroxide makes an awesome veggie and fruit wash. Just add about 1/4 of a cup to a sink of water and let them soak, then rinse.
5. Lighten hair. Use a 50/50 mixture of water and hydrogen peroxide that you can spray on your hair after your shower. Your hair will gradually lighten.
Spread The Word!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.