5 Uses for Aluminum Foil
However you say the word, there are so many uses for this magical kitchen element! Here are some ways you may not have thought about.
1. Scrub with it! Make sure the surface you are scrubbing can’t scratch, but just crumbling up some foil will work just like a scrubber.
2. Keep cats off your counters. This really works, but if you have a kitty that likes to jump on your counter, just place a few pieces all over your counter. When kitty jumps up there, it startles them and eventually they stop.
3. Sharpen scissors. If your cutters have gone dull, fold several pieces of foil in half a few times and cut it several times. This will sharpen them!
4. Help with painting. If you need to paint something quickly and want to guard against drips just wrap some tinfoil around it. Things like door knobs work great!
5. Clean your grill. This is especially awesome if you have leftover tin foil from covering food. When you are done with it, just crumble it up and instead of using your cleaning brush, use the tin foil. It’s a good way to reuse and save!
What do you use aluminum foil for?
spread the word!