Want to make healthy snacks for your fur babies?
Not only is this recipe used with all natural ingredients unlike most of the dog treats nowadays, it is very simple to make! Most dogs love Peanut Butter as well as Bananas so why not combine the two for a very healthy treat your dog will love! It is very hard to find dog treats that are all natural, Gluten Free, and Vegan without paying quite a bit for them. I usually make this recipe in bulk and it only takes three ingredients so it is very simple and affordable!
- 1 ½ C. uncooked oatmeal
- 1 Banana
- ½ C. Peanut Butter
- Start off by preheating the oven to 350 degrees
- Using a blender, grind your oats until they are very fine
- In a bowl, beat together the banana and peanut butter until smooth
- Combine the oatmeal with the liquids and mix until combined
- On a floured surface knead the dough until it is smooth and soft
- Using cookie cutters, roll out the dough and cut into shapes
- Put straight into the hot oven and bake for about 15 minutes until golden brown
- Lastly store in an airtight container and let your furry friends ENJOY! 🙂
Spread The Word!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.