What’s a Christmas without treats? I love baking, and decorating cookies with my children and having boxes and boxes full of treats. Unfortunately though, desserts like most food can get expensive. So I went on a mission to find 3-4 ingredient desserts. This way the cost is cut way down and it will also make my crazy holiday life a little less stressful.
Here’s what I have so far.
What You Need
- 1 (6 ounce) package Skor English toffee bits
- 1 box Ritz cracker
- 1 can Eagle Brand Condensed MilkWhat To Do
- Crush the Ritz into fine crumbs and put in mixing bowl.
- Add 3/4 of the Skor bits 3/4 of the pecans and the can of Eagle Bran milk and mix well.
- Press into a 9 inch buttered square pan.
- Sprinkle the remaining Skor bits and pecans on top.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 8 minutes.
- Cool 100%.
- Mini pretzels (regular or square)
- Toasted pecans
What To Do
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil.
- Place the pretzels on the cookie sheet and top with one Rolo each.
- Bake for three minutes.
- Remove from the oven and press on topping of choice. I really liked having cashews as our topping.
Peanut Butter Drops
What You Need
- 2 Cups Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 2 Cups Sugar
- 2 large Eggs
- Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Drop spoonfuls onto a cookie sheet and press down with palm of hand.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 8-10 minutes.
Spread The Word!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.